How Can a Multilingual Company Blog Help Your Business Reach?
Running a company blog in English is an obligation for all companies that plan to expand abroad! Content marketing is a powerful tool to help you build your visibility abroad. Do not miss the opportunity to promote on the international market. Find out why you should run a company blog and learn some of the best ways of successful blogging that outrank your competitors.
Does a Company Blog Make Sense in 2023?
Do you run a company account on Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn, but you don't have a blog? This may turn out to be a mistake! Basing all your marketing on social media is not a good idea because you become dependent on the company. You will notice this threat when Meta tools crash. For example, Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp stop working, and ads disappear. This has happened several times, lasting from a minute to 2-3 hours. Another threat is that corporations may start charging more fees - you must pay them to remain "visible".
However, when you develop a blog on your website, all marketing power will always stay with you and will not depend on social media. I don't think breaking up with social media and deleting accounts from there is necessary. I want to show that it is not worth relying on only one medium, and instead, it is better to diversify your marketing activities.
Do Internet users want to read longer content? Do they prefer to watch a short video on TikTok or listen to podcasts? It turns out that there is still a place for high-quality content on the Internet. I have collected interesting information for you from marketing reports:
- HubSpot shows that having a blog on your site can increase indexed pages by 434% and links by 97%, which improves search engine visibility.
- Content Marketing Institute - 73% of marketers say they successfully use a company blog to generate leads, and 64% say that a blog helps increase sales and revenue.
- TechNavio predicts that the value of the global content marketing industry will increase by USD 420 billion between 2021 and 2025, which shows the growing demand for content.
Data shows that the popularity of social media is growing, but blogs are still catching up. It is still worth investing in content marketing, especially when you want to expand your business abroad.
What Are the Benefits of Blogging in Different Languages?
The development of business on an international scale is related to the fact that you need to create communication in the language of the country you want to visit. A good choice may be Polish because almost 60 million people speak it worldwide. When you create content in Polish, you can be sure it will reach most recipients. What are the other advantages of starting a company blog in Polish?
Testing the Foreign Market
You don't have to drop everything, move abroad, and develop your business there. In the beginning, it will be safer to take small steps; one of them may be a multilingual business blog. Because of this, you will check the interest in the services or products you offer - you will create several articles on this topic and see how many people are interested in them. Along the way, you will get to know the international market better and see what problems customers have.
Texts in different languages will have a chance to be read by a huge number of people, so you can learn a lot. What services or products do they need? What annoys them? Does the text provide them with enough knowledge, or does it need to be developed? Are foreign consumers interested in what works in your country?
Increasing International Visibility for Your Website
After testing the new market, it's time for active action. Content on the company blog must be created following SEO rules. Then you can appear in the TOP10 searches in Google. A high position in the search engine will increase your visibility on the web - anyone who searches for a given industry will be able to find your company.
Is a multilingual site enough for positioning? You will achieve faster and more effective operations by running a multilingual blog. You won't be able to fit as many keywords on the website as in long articles. A company blog allows you to support positioning for many phrases that can be addressed to different recipients, and you will increase your visibility on the market abroad.
Reaching Foreign Customers
When visibility on Google increases, there is an opportunity to reach new foreign consumers and acquire customers. When you create texts on topics eagerly searched by the audience, you have a chance that they will click on your article and then stay on the page. Valuable content can convince them to establish cooperation with you because they will see that you have knowledge and experience in the industry.
The text itself, even if very good, but only in English, would not go to someone from another country.
Building Trust and the Image of an Expert
A company blog is a great place to show your industry knowledge. You can educate and share tips and exciting tools you use. Expert texts will show that you know more about your product or service than the competition, increasing the trust of potential customers.
In that blog, recipients will find out who is behind the logo and who builds the company. You will give your brand a voice when you create valuable content tailored to customers’ needs and inquiries, and you will also participate in the discussion. It is easier to identify with an organization that actively works and builds its image than with a silent brand.
The Advantage Over the Competitors
Today, someone looking for a service or product online does not buy what comes first. The consumer has many options - they can choose from online stores or organizations around the world. Often, the customer searches for several places and compares their offer. They are more likely to trust a company where they will see a specialist, which is why it is essential to build your image online.
A multilingual website will put you one step ahead of your competition, which is only in one language. A company website helps you build a professional and expert image.
Does the Multilingual Company Blog Work? Look into Examples From the Market
Do you think a foreign company cannot appear in the Polish market? I can't agree with that! Foreign companies operate in the Polish market with great success. Several companies focus on content marketing and develop their blogs, both in their native language and in Polish.
Examples of foreign companies whose company blog in Polish has been successful:
- IKEA - a popular furniture company, publishes articles on how to furnish an apartment. They add texts about how someone arranged their home with furniture from IKEA. Content is both an inspiration and an advertisement for products.
- Badoo - the dating app runs a blog in Polish where they share dating advice.
How to Effectively Run Your Multilingual Website?
Running a blog is not difficult, but you must follow a few rules. It can take a while at first, but it will go smoothly and quickly once you get the hang of it. However, don't be discouraged after a few days - you will see the results of content marketing activities after a few months. A company blog is a chance for regular views and traffic on the site, not one-off bursts of popularity.
A Few Tips to Get Started with Blogging
- Create a blog on a business subdomain and as a separate tab, but never create a separate address. As a result, phrases from blog articles will help position the website, not the blog itself. Let the look of your content page match the style of your organization’s website.
- Think about the purpose of your blog and who is the target group (to whom you are addressing your texts).
- Set how many times a month you can publish the text. It should be at least 2-4 times a month. Regular posting is crucial.
- Choose key phrases for which you want to position your website. They can be related to your industry, company, area of activity, or place.
- Look for topics that your audience is eagerly searching for. Check what questions they ask most often, create a survey on social media, and watch what the competition creates. Try to "put yourself in the client's shoes" and consider what issues may seem unclear.
- Monitor comments and participate in the discussion.
- Promote texts on your social media and other places where you appear.
How to Write an Article Following SEO Rules?
- Select the main keyword for which the search engine should display the text. Choose two auxiliary phrases for this. It's best to choose ones that are natural and easy to find. They can answer the questions: why, who, how, where, what, when, and why.
- Include the key phrase in the title, and do the same in the first paragraphs.
- Use H1, H2, H3 headings and remember about their hierarchy.
- Don't make your paragraphs clumpy. Break them up into smaller parts and use bullets instead.
- Google's TOP10 includes articles that are over 1000 words long. Publish content that has a minimum of 750 words.
- Linking is crucial for text optimization, so add links to other subpages or articles in each entry.
- Expand texts with other media, such as photos, videos, and infographics.
- Each blog entry must be unique, so do not copy content from others. Otherwise, Google will not show this content in search results.
- Add CTA (Call to Action). Encourage readers to perform a specific action - contact, join the newsletter, or write a comment or message.
- A blog is a place to serve your brand. Don't forget to advertise your services or products.
A useful tool for writing texts by SEO is Neuronwriter. You will create content that will achieve high results in Google, and AI will help you with this. The program shows which keywords are worth using and displays them in the written article. You can compare your content with what your competition has created on an ongoing basis. A great application that speeds up work on the content and, at the same time, ensures that the article is SEO-compliant.
How to Create Texts in Polish?
You can create content in English yourself or commission it to a copywriter. You will know if the text is good or bad. For content in Polish, you will need a marketing translator. Throwing English content into the translator is not a good idea! People who are native speakers notice it right away.
When you want your company blog to reach a foreign client, you must ensure the language correctness. Otherwise, you will not be perceived as a professional and expert. Don't forget to learn more about the risks of using free online translators for business?
Do you want to run a company blog in English or Polish? I can translate your articles. I have over ten years of experience in business translations. My translations of texts, websites, and applications reflect the brand’s tone and voice and fit into the culture of a given country.
And if you don't have time to write a blog, I can help you. Together with my Polish and English content specialists and copywriters, we will write texts for you related to your business and following SEO rules.
Take your business to the next level. Offer your website in other languages, like English and Polish.
If you want to improve your global reach, contact me. I will help you expand your business.
If you are considering entering your business into the Polish marketplace, there are advantages to forming strategic partnerships in Poland. With its politically stable and thriving economy, Poland offers lucrative investment potential for foreign investors. Your company in Poland can tap into a large pool of skills, resources, and technologies.
Translating your mobile app can be a powerful way to promote your brand, gain new customers, and increase your sales internationally. However, a poorly translated application may lead to users leaving it because no one wants to use an incomprehensible and challenging product.
Artificial Intelligence has revolutionized how we approach many aspects of our lives, but using AI for translation has many pitfalls. So, how does AI affect the translation process? In this article, we look at issues arising for those relying on AI for their business translations.
SEO translations are a critical component of any company’s international success. In this article, we explore common challenges, the importance of choosing the right keywords, and the role of professional translators in your SEO strategy.
When you are looking to start a business in Poland, it is essential to have a good understanding of the Polish consumer. This will enable you to effectively translate and localize your proposition, so you can successfully launch your brand in this new marketplace. We share some insight, facts, and stats about Poles’ shopping habits.
When SEO is combined with effective translation, you can attract customers in new markets through your website and increase your sales. What is SEO translation?
Exclusive Bonus Just for You